World Museum Liverpool is a fantastic family day out. As well as fascinating objects from around the world, there is an aquarium, a bug house, a theatre and a planetarium.
- Clore Natural History Centre, including plants, animals and rocks.
- Bug House you can see and be seen by bugs including spiders and insects.
- World Cultures gallery with objects from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceania.
- Weston Discovery Centre – you can handle objects from around the world.
- There are dinosaurs, fossils and animals from around the world.
- Displays on space and time including rockets, moon rocks, telescopes, clocks, sundials and many scientific instruments.
World Museum Liverpool is in Liverpool city centre, close to the entrance to the Queensway Tunnel and Lime Street Station.